GOVERNMENT R.E.O. TURNKEY PRESERVATION PROTECTION & SALES
GOVERNMENT SERVICES DIVISION REAL ESTATE FULFILLMENT
Bringing property to market quickly:
- Maximizes present value return
- Minimizes losses
- Ensures adequate competition
- Prohibits discrimination in the consideration of offers
Bill Fair and Company puts real estate back in the market on your schedule. Immediate and fully managed Preservation and Protection systems coupled with auction marketing, title and closing services.
ALL CATEGORIES SERVED NATIONWIDE!
Commercial, multifamily, single family, industrial, retail, warehouse, raw land.
Bill Fair and Company provides Government Agencies with:
- A disposition solution providing fiscal responsibility and professionalism beyond reproach whether you are selling one or ten thousand properties
- Turnkey management capabilities nationwide
- Professional promotion and execution of asset sales worldwide
- Complete documentation of every transaction
- Open, competitive bidding insuring equal opportunity to buy for all bidders
- Results which bring the highest return possible
- Capability to sell onsite, online only or webcast selling (a combination of online and onsite)
- Invoicing payable by credit card
Past Performance Record
In 1995, Bill Fair and Company was identified by the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) as capturing the highest Return On Investment (ROI) of any Federal Auction Contractor during the S&L Crisis of the late 20th Century.
Final ‘lights out’ auction liquidations of FF&E in the Washington, D.C. Area for the actual RTC offices
were conducted by Bill Fair and Company.
Bill Fair and Company, a woman owned small business enterprise, continues to be a contract
service provider to a variety of Local, State and Federal agencies. DUNS#171163355
Bill Fair and Company is capable of managing, selling, and closing any volume of property nationwide
A few Government agencies which have had the benefit of Bill Fair and Company’s expert business practices:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- US Bankruptcy Trustees
- Small Business Administration
- US Marshals Service
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- Internal Revenue Service
- City and County governments
Back to Top